• Membership at RCU Credit Union.
• Letter confirming enrollment at post secondary institution.
• Receipt of tuition.
• Proof of Canadian citizenship/landed immigrant status.
• An acceptable guarantor or co-signor.
• Flexible repayment options tailored to student’s budget and timeline.
• 1 year after graduation (or 6 months without graduating) the LOC can remain a LOC or be converted to a personal loan.
• Spread out your LOC repayments (up to 15 years) making your monthly payments easier to manage.
• Pay off all or part of the loan at any time without penalty.
Discover the credit union difference. Start your membership application online.