Member Services Representative
RCU Credit Union has a career opportunity for both full-time and part-time positions as a Member Services Representative. All necessary training for this position will be provided by RCU.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a full range of services to our members:
- Provide prompt, courteous member service not only by processing member’s financial transactions, but also by listening to members, identifying needs and introducing the member to the appropriate financial service.
- Develop a basic knowledge of all Credit Union products and services and learn about new products and services as they are introduced.
What Key Skills and Abilities should you have?
- Outgoing personality, a positive attitude, and excellent communications skills in English and Lithuanian (if possible, but not required).
- Customer service orientation, organization and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Have the flexibility to work the days and hours that the credit union is open and the ability to work at either branch of RCU.
- Professional demeanor and professional dress.
Where would you work?
You will need to be available to work at either one of our locations:
3 Resurrection Road, Toronto, Ontario M9A 5G1 or
2185 Stavebank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5C 1T3
For consideration, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.
Please address the subject line: MSR Position.
This posting will remain active until the positions are filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
RCU Credit Union